Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Q8: Something You're Currently Worrying About

Posted by Mars Laini at 2:33 AM
Assalamualaikum..

Soalan yang menakutkan untuk dijawab ye. What do I worry now?

1. My grades!
Yes, the most biggest, monstrous problem I had now is worrying about my exam grades. I always put my grades first because that is what my parents, uncles, aunts, friends and world want to know right? How stupid I am. My grades usually cannot be consider as excellent. Only good enough to level up for the next semesters. And when I had bad grades, everyone will had bad-eye for me and it's like grounding me at basement for a year and crushing my self esteem more. Yeah, bad and big impact!

2. Do People Around Me likes Me?
Yeah that's my problem too. I always worry too much about others. What they think of me? What do I do if they don't want to be friends with me anymore? I can't bear it AAARGGGHHH!! *that's me screaming*. Some of my friends told me to just be yourself and don't bother what other people think or speak about you at your back. But what worrying me is, THEY are the one who did speak at my back.

3. Do My Crush Know I like him?
Yeah a minor problem of 'heart-beat-fast' thingy. When he's around I always think the same thing. Do he knows I like him. A lot? Do he likes me too? Do he hate me if I try to talk to him? Do I bother him? yeahh to many questions.. hmmm

4. Am I healthy?
I always think about my health. If I feel sick or does not feeling well, I will be a little bit worried. Because why? I hate going to hospitals or clinics, seeing the doctors. Beside the chance I will get stab with a BIG needle or the doctor's drawing out my blood from my body, I hate answering questions from the doctor. I feel embarrassed. It's like someone want to know about your own body or something like that.

Yeah sometimes worrying create problems that is not there in the first place.

O.N.D.A.K.E.Y.B.O.A.R.D.
The eighth. Ughh I don't want to talk about it anymore. Making me nauseous.  

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Komen la sikit ye.. jangan la baca je.. hehehe :P

 

~When a King Speaks~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea