Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rain

Posted by Mars Laini at 11:30 PM
Rain
So earthy and plain
So pure and untouched
Why is this happened to me?

Rain
I want to be just like you
So cool
But yet gives calmness
Every single drop of you
Contains secret message that are untold


Rain
I wish to be you
Fall on the earth, on the people
To touch their skin, their deepest heart
To know I they feel
Is it the same way as I am?

Rain
Wash away my worries and pain
Let go of my tears and cry
I want to be like you
Becoming yourself

Rain
Touch my deepest soul
Flow with my tears
As I dance with you
Tell the stories of the untold

O.N.D.A.K.E.Y.B.O.A.R.D.
mood: broken inside 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Komen la sikit ye.. jangan la baca je.. hehehe :P

 

~When a King Speaks~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea