Sunday, November 29, 2015

Paused

Posted by Mars Laini at 10:06 PM
Assalamualaikum..

Hi everyone. Hope everyone are in good health.

First thing first, I would like to apologize because I rarely updated my blogs now (especially those stories about my journey to Australia). For your information, I'm finishing my final year thesis and projects now, so I'm quite busy to write any entries.





Too much work, too little motivation. Haha. I promise once I finish all these "chaos" I'll return to write again in here. So stay tuned okay! Luv ya!




Okay gotta go. Do pray for my strength and success okay. See you next time ;-)

O.N.D.A.K.E.Y.B.O.A.R.D.
stressed, confused, i just wanna sleep  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Komen la sikit ye.. jangan la baca je.. hehehe :P

 

~When a King Speaks~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea